4 pounds of pork meat
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
A pinch of thyme
1 Bottle of mango chutney
1 Bottle of BAH BAH hot sauce
4 pounds of ground meat
1 can of tomatoe paste
3 Tbs of garlic
1 Bar of butter
First we are going to make the filling-
- Chop the celery, carrot, garlic and the onion.
- Heat a saucepan and add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the celery, garlic, carrot and union, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground meat and move constantly until the meat is done.
- Add the tomato paste and move constantly for 2 minutes more.
And now the Hot Mango Sauce-
- In a saucepan add the hot BAH BAH hot sauce and the mango chutney and let them cook for 20 minutes.
Finally the pork –
- Expand the pork meat and add salt, pepper and thyme to taste.
- Add the ground meat mixture to the pork and then roll it and nail it.
- Turn on the Grill and grill the stuffed pork for 3 minutes.
- Finally, put the stuffed pork in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°f.
Serve and enjoy!