- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons BAH BAH hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup tomatillo salsa verde
- 6 to 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
In a medium saucepan, heat butter – low heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly. Add marinara sauce and tomatillo salsa and cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in the green onions, cilantro, and cheese. Add salt and pepper as desired.
Heat oven to 350 F.
In a 9x13x3-inch baking pan, lay 3 lasagna noodles side-by-side. Top the lasagna noodles with half of the cooked chicken, and half of the diced tomatoes. Spread with about 1 cup of the cheese sauce mixture. Repeat with 3 more noodles, the remaining chicken, and the remaining tomatoes. Spread with another 1 cup of the cheese sauce mixture. Top with the remaining noodles, then spread with the remaining chunky salsa and the remaining cheese sauce mixture.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.